From the ashes...

Well, it's been awhile but I'll be updating this to highlight my gaming shenanigans.

Since the GW closed I've finally been able to get my games in gear and have been going to Connections Games for my weeking gaming fix.  So far it;s been awesome meeting up with some players from my GW staffer days who've moved on to Warmachine/Hordes.

It's been great learning something new and I've got in more gaming in the last three weeks than I've had in GW games all of last year.

This will be the list I'll be trying out next week... pics to follow on wednesday.

Ravyn, Eternal Light (*6pts)
* Griffon (4pts)
* Discordia (10pts)
Dawnguard Invictors (Leader and 5 Grunts) (6pts)
* Dawnguard Invictor Officer & Standard (2pts)
Lady Aiyana & Master Holt (4pts)
Mage Hunter Strikeforce (Leader and 9 Grunts) (8pts)
* Mage Hunter Commander (2pts)
Eiryss, Angel of Retribution (3pts)
House Shyeel Magister (2pts)

Comments

Popular Posts