One year onwards

A lot can happen in a year...

Different country (continent actually) , new job, yet the quest for the completed army continues.

Last I was working on my Scyrah battlegroup, but there are three games vying for my attention:
  1. Emperor's Children
  2. Convergence of Cyriss
  3. Lizardmen - Resurgence of Lolong
Of the three I have most of the models for my 40k army, given it's a very low model count. So will see how everything goes for the meantime.

Here's a preview on the Chosen I'm using as the fool-harding challenging morons in the chaos space marine squads. I'm torn on using them since they really do stand apart from the squad, so giving them the same backpack type as the rest of the squad.  That will link them back to the unit model-wise.




Comments

Popular Posts